Sunday, April 10, 2011

Challenge Day 1

Excuse my lack of blogging. Frankly my life lately has consisted of being at school all day every day and no one wants to hear about that! Anyways, to force myself to blog more, I've decided to do a 30 day challenge thing. I've been seeing them pop up a lot lately on facebook and other blogs so I'm just gonna do it. Here is the list:

  • Day 01 - 5 things about you that no one knows
  • Day 02 - A picture of you last year, and now, and how you've changed since then
  • Day 03 - A favorite photo
  • Day 04 - Something I crave
  • Day 05 - Top 10 Pet Peeves
  • Day 06 - Something I bought recently
  • Day 07 - Something I want to buy
  • Day 08 - A favorite song
  • Day 09 - A favorite movie
  • Day 10 - A favorite food and recipe
  • Day 11 - A favorite book
  • Day 12 - A favorite quote
  • Day 13 - What did you do today?
  • Day 14 - Your dream house...
  • Day 15 - Next 3 items on your "Bucket List"
  • Day 16 - A favorite YouTube video
  • Day 17 - A habit you wish you DIDN'T have
  • Day 18 - Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that come up
  • Day 19 - A hobby of mine
  • Day 20 - Your favorite Christmas tradition
  • Day 21 - A travel story
  • Day 22 - A photo of my family
  • Day 23 - Share a favorite memory
  • Day 24 - 5 Things you love about Summer
  • Day 25 - A place I love
  • Day 26 - A child I love
  • Day 27 - A person I love
  • Day 28 - A secret you want to get out
  • Day 29 - Testimony of the Gospel
  • Day 30 - Hopes, Dreams, and Plans for the next 365 days
So here goes!!
Day 1: 5 Things About You That No One Knows

1) As much as I love to play the flute, I HATE practicing. I've learned to become very efficient in my practice sessions because I just hate it. I don't like listening to myself sound bad. I love to perform though, so practicing is inevitable.

2) I pick my lips as a nervous habit. I've done it ever since I was little. Sometimes I do it to the point that my lips bleed, but for some reason I think it feels good.

3) I hate calling people. I don't have a problem calling really close friends or family, but with everyone else I get really nervous and anxious when I have to do it. I don't answer the phone if it's a number I don't recognize. If it's important, they'll leave a message.

4) I'm REALLY competitive. I hate losing. When I play games, I tend to get really mad if I'm doing poorly. Once when Bryce and I were engaged, we were playing a game of scrabble and I lost pretty bad. I got so mad that I flipped over the board and threw the tiles. In case you are wondering, yes I am 5 years old.

5) I don't like my birthday. I've never made a big deal out of my birthday and I always seem to have fairly good days, but nothing spectacular. I don't really like being the center of attention, I like floating around in a crowd.

That's it for today! Let's see how long I last keeping up with this...

3 comments:

  1. It's an ambitious challenge, good luck! On a totally unrelated note...is Bryce still sporting the moustache? I saw it on Facebook and had to say, "Unh huh huh, oui oui!" (That is me laughing heartily with a ridiculous French accent.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, he never actually had a mustache. That picture was from last May. He had a few days of scruff and the way his head was angled and the light in the bowling alley made it look like he had a mustache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I must say that I know all of these things, except probably number five. I too hate number one and number three. I remind you not to do number two and I get glared at. I think I've had a few decks of cards thrown at me to know that I knew number four. I know you don't like being center of attention (unless you're holding a flute), but didn't really know you don't like your birfday. I heart mine. But I heart you more.

    ReplyDelete