Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 18 - Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that come up and Day 19 - A hobby of mine

1. Dreamcatcher- Andy McKee
2. I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
3. Quantz Flute Concert0- James Galway
4. Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's
5. Interlude- Muse
6. Always Be- Jimmy Eat World
7. The Lady is a Tramp- Frank Sinatra
8. Hello Alone- Anberlin
9. Your New Twin Size Bed- Deathcab for Cutie
10. The Great Disappointment- AFI

A hobby... I have several that I don't do enough. I love to crochet. I've made tons of stuff: blankets, stuffed animals, and I've been working on a tablecloth for years that I don't know if it will ever get done... I like to knit as well, but I'm not very good at it. I'd like to do it more though. I love tennis, but I haven't played much in my six years of college. I hope to play a lot this summer and try to regain some of my former "glory".

1 comment:

  1. i miss tennis, too. i have a neverbeenused pink racket, too! sadddd.

    your random playlist is so diversified! i wanted to see my 10 songs, too! here are mine (its clear i dated a hipster last summer blahhh, thank goodness 1 kanye came up!!):

    slight figure of speech -avett brothers
    something pretty -patrick park
    currents -dashboard confessional
    give judy my notice -ben folds
    viva la vida -coldplay
    ive got friends -manchester orchestra
    in other words -ben kweller
    horchata -vampire weekend
    white unicorn -wolfmother
    goodnight -kanye

    ReplyDelete