Sunday, March 13, 2011

Since U Been Gone

Bryce has been in Utah for over a week doing some photoshoots so almost every night, I have watched a movie. Most of them were girly movies that I didn't think I could get him to watch with me. Here's what I watched:

Remember Me
The Young Victoria
The Princess and the Frog
Charlie St. Cloud
An Affair to Remember
Some Like it Hot
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

The only one that I didn't love was Remember Me. The plot was pretty slow and Robert Pattinson is angsty and depressed most of the movie. I prefer him sparkling. I need to add some movies to my Netflix queue now, any suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. Oh Ali! This list made me so happy, especially The Young Victoria, Some Like It Hot, and Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.

    If you are looking on Netflix watch instantly, I would suggest Ondine, The Stone of Destiny, and Arrested Development Seasons 1-3.

    Did you like the Princess and the Frog? I keep thinking about watching it, but never feel in the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! i have seen zerooo of the movies on your list. should i?

    i recommend I Am Legend. i love it. have you seen it? Also, Scott Pilgram vs. the World was surprisingly good! One I havent seen but want to is "Somewhere."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch "The Switch"--I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosie, I will add those to my list! I've seen Arrested Developement, but it may be time to watch it again. I did like Princess and the Frog, but I think I would have liked it better if I watched it with some girls.

    Mere, You should DEFINITELY watch Charlie St. Cloud. Zac Effron is dreamy. I have seen I Am Legend, scared the pants off me! Scott Pilgrim vs. the World is at our house right now, we just need to watch it!

    Angie, I was listening to a radio show this morning and they said it was a terrible movie. I may have to take your word for it though.

    ReplyDelete