Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 15 - Next 3 items on your "Bucket List"

I don't really have a bucket list, so I'll just name a few things that I would like to do.

1) Start a family. I really feel strongly that I'm supposed to be a mom. I don't know when it will happen, but I'm excited for the possibility someday.

2) Get in shape. I hesitate to say that I'd like to do a half marathon, but I've thought about it and I think I could do it if I really wanted to.

3) GRADUATE!- This is something that has been on my mind a lot lately. I officially finish classes on May 6 and graduation is May 21. YAY!

2 comments:

  1. #1: hop to please. Baby Olsen should arrive in early 2012. That would suit me just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too like your goals, but think you could hold off on that adorable baby a lil while... did you know they poop all over the place??? so ive heard.

    ReplyDelete