Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 04 - Something I crave

Easy. Cadbury Mini Eggs. It's a good thing these things aren't around all year because I would weigh 400 pounds. I can't stop eating them at one handful, I eat until I get sick. Awesome. And delicious.

I'd like to also mention that my family's beloved dog, Penny passed away peacefully this morning at my parent's home. She has been really sick since around Christmas time, and her little body couldn't handle the stress on her heart anymore. I was hoping to see her one last time when I move home next month, but I'm glad that she didn't have to suffer too much. It will be very strange going home and not have her run to meet me. When Bryce went home in March, I asked him to take some nice portraits of her since I didn't know how much longer she would be with us. Here are a couple of my favorite shots.Goodbye sweet Penny girl. I miss you already.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ali, I wish you were here so I could give you a big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS--I just blog stalked Rosie's blog and her post about you was ah may zeeng. I love that it started with a gorgeous picture of you with your flute and then took a turn for the worse. Heart you.

    ReplyDelete