Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 24 - 5 Things you love about Summer

1) No School!!!!!! And after 19 years of school, I am officially done forever!

2) Days are longer. I love that the sun decides to stay out a little longer in the summer. It makes me happy inside.

3) Warm summer nights. I love being able to sit outside on a blanket and hang out with my family. Last night was the Weber State fireworks and my sisters and I along with a couple friends sat outside on a blanket til 11:30. It was awesome.

4) Tennis. Growing up I always took tennis lessons in the summer and I always had the best sock tan lines. 3 of the 4 grand slams are in the summer as well and I love to watch me some professional tennis. It inspires me. Unless the person playing is Maria Sharapova, then I vomit.

5) Going to the cabin. My family has a "dirt cabin" in the mountains that has no electricity. Growing up it was one of my favorite places to go and still is. We would spend all day four-wheeling, digging in the dirt, or swimming in the beaver dams. Now we have a second cabin up in Island Park, Idaho which is a lot of fun as well. It's such a laid back atmosphere and I love to spend time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment