Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 22 - A photo of my family

I'm tired of apologizing for my slacker-ness. I'm determined to finish this dang 30 day challenge in 100. I'm so bad! I have a hard time just picking one photo of my family so instead I will share some pictures of our recent trip up to Island Park, Idaho where my family has a cabin.Shaun all ready to drive to Idaho!

Nicky just wanted to chew on my mom's yarn.

My dad and Bryce are avid fly-fishermen. Every night they would sit at this table and talk about which flies to tie and where they were going to fish the next day.

My adorable husband and puppy.

All ready to go on a walk!

This kid loves Doritos.

He also loves Uncle Bryce

Maren and I made a few wreaths while we were up there. This one is a balloon wreath for birthdays. It turned out so cute.

The only picture of me from the trip. These two yellow balloons were stuck together. We giggled...


We found Shaun asleep like this one night. His face pressed against the mesh of his pack-n-play.

Close up look at him. It was hilarious. I wonder if he woke up with lines on his face the next morning...

We had a lot of fun on this trip. Going up to Idaho is always really relaxing and fun. While we were up there my parents celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary. Someday that will be me and Bryce! Even though we missed those of my family that couldn't come up, it was great spending so much time together. Next time Angie and Kevin will be able to come for the Hazen family reunion but we'll still miss J.C. and Jordan. Someday we'll get the whole fam dam up there!

3 comments:

  1. I'm cooommmmmiiiiinnnng!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute I love your puppy and those balloon wreathes are so cute, you'll have to post pictures of the party! It was good to see you, I am so bad at checking your blog because I don't have it on the "updated" list when you update, I've added so I'll be looking from now on!

    ReplyDelete