Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 23 - Share a favorite memory

For some reason this story popped into my head...

8 years ago (wow has it really been that long???) my family went to Seoul, Korea to pick up my brother after he served a faithful two-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. None of us had ever been to Asia before and it was a really cool experience, despite the humidity and feeling sticky all day long. We stayed in a pretty fancy hotel with a very fancy toilet. This toilet/bidet had many buttons that performed various cleaning functions. One night, my sisters and I decided to play around with them to see what they did. We all huddled around the toilet and started to push buttons. Nothing too exciting happened until we pressed this one special button. I don't even remember what it was called, but I do remember the stream of shooting water that went up over my head and hit the bathroom door. The three of us just about died laughing in that little bathroom. I seem to remember that Maren went into the bathroom after that to play around with the toilet by herself and hearing some interesting squeals and giggles coming from the bathroom. To this day I can't think of a bidet without thinking about this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment