Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend

We had so much fun this weekend! On Sunday evening we went camping (like real camping Rosie, I had to squat in the bushes) on the shore of Lake Travis with two other couples in our ward. Bryce came very late that night because he was assisting at a wedding in San Antonio but I had fun with the Jensens and Kunzes until he arrived. We ate around a campfire, ate lots of food, killed a couple of scorpions (I know, freaking scorpions) and stayed up til 3 Sunday night. On Monday we woke up with the sun, went cliff jumping (everyone except me, I was too chicken), and swam in the lake. The lake felt sooo good. Perfect temperature to escape the searing heat of central Texas. Monday was also Liz's birthday so last night we went out to dinner to celebrate at this AMAZING Italian restaurant in Austin. It was such a great weekend, I can't wait to do more fun things like that this summer!The fire that eagle scout Keith made for us.Cutest little guy ever. He didn't really like sleeping in a tent too much though.

Oh TaevinBryce climbing up the cliff to jump off again! This cliff was probably 35 feet high.

Awesome form Liz. I would have totally jumped off this cliff but the only way to get to it was by jumping off the big daddy cliff.Brave women.Sweet farmer's tan, Bryce.
Lovely ladies.Manly men.At dinner that night.

4 comments:

  1. Dude, Bryce's tan/little tummy, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you! Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you and Bryce just keep getting cuter. How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so fun!! make a baby like that lil guy, asap! :) xo I MISS YOU.

    ReplyDelete