Sunday, June 13, 2010

Homemade Pizza

Now I'm not a fancy person, especially when it comes to food. Anyone who knows me knows this. I'm perfectly happy eating chicken nuggets and rice for the rest of my life. I was on The Pioneer Woman's website the other day and found this recipe. For those of you who don't know who she is, The Pioneer Woman is a lady that grew up in the big city and is now married to a cattle rancher and lives on a ranch in Oklahoma. Her posts, especially the food ones, are pretty funny. I figured since Bryce has been working so hard this weekend he deserved something a little special. It was pretty fun to make and I felt pretty fancy. Not to mention that it was delicious. Again, a terrible picture, and the crust got a little bit crunchy, but it was still yummy. I have tons of leftovers too so I know what I'll be eating for lunch tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum. Love me some prosciutto or as we call "fancy bacon." Might have to try this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you being all domestic!

    ReplyDelete