Monday, October 26, 2009

Yoga

When I lived in Santa Barbara, my good friend Meredith got me hooked on Bikram Yoga during my junior year. For those of you who aren't familiar with Bikram Yoga, it's a 90 minute, 26 posture series practiced in a room heated to 105 degrees. Once I got married, I couldn't really afford to go anymore, so I haven't been in about 9 months. Well there's a studio here by my apartment and they have an introductory special that's 30 days unlimited for $28. I recently made friends with a couple girls in my ward and they wanted to start going! I do much better with exercise when I have someone doing it with me. I went this morning at 6 AM and it was great! It was very early, and hot, but I'm going to fall in love with it again.

In other news, Bryce graduated! He starts his trek to Texas tomorrow!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment