Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Happenings

This year for Halloween I resurrected my Rainbow Brite costume from two years ago. I wore it first to my ward trunk or treat two weeks ago, and then last week on Halloween for my friend Jen's ward trunk or treat. It's a great costume and I always get a lot of good comments on it.

Jen has a 6 month old little girl with the most amazing natural mohawk you've ever seen. With hair like that you can't make her a pumpkin or a pea in a pod, you get pink gel and make her a punk rocker, duh! The shoes made the outfit, they had skulls on them. She was so cute. Best baby costume ever.



After the trunk or treat, we went to a friend of Jen's house to hang out. Bryce was on his way from California but I figured I had a few more hours before he would be arriving in town. But he made great time and pulled into Austin while I was still at the party. So we gave him directions and had him come over. Jen snuck outside and took pictures of our joyous reunion.


I'd say I had a pretty great Halloween. I'm so glad to have my husband with me all the time now. It's so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment