Monday, October 19, 2009

Things I Miss

1. Bryce
2. Angie and Maren
3. My parents
4. Fall in Ogden
5. Being able to hear the ocean from my apartment
6. Reading my textbooks on the beach
7. Riding my bike to school
8. My dog
9. Watching SYTYCD with Melinda
10. Tennis
11. Amber and Rosie
12. Yoga
13. Photo adventures
14. Playing with friends until all hours
15. Silvergreens
16. Blenders (not the appliance)
17. State Street
18. Movies at the Arlington
19. Temple Square
20. Jakes over the top
21. Temari
22. Sitting in front of the fireplace at my parents' house
23. Driving down the 101
24. Mountains
25. Family dinners

This list isn't complete. But as you can see, I miss California and Utah. A lot. *sigh*

4 comments:

  1. Number 11! Root toot, I'll take it! Even if I have to share it with ol' stinky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss SB and my family in SoCal a lot too :( So glad Bryce is out there with you now!

    ReplyDelete