Monday, June 6, 2011

Graduation/Maren's visit

May ended up being such a great month for me. I really needed it after a pretty crappy April. After Bryce moved up to Utah for some weddings, Maren and Shaun came to visit me for graduation! Maren has all the pictures on her computer from graduation, but here is a really small pic of me that the photographer took there. It's pretty awesome. Gotta love super-imposed backdrops. It felt so good to get that hood!Shaun at dinner the first night of their visit. He loves to play with his feet when he eats and he stuck his foot out of the high chair! French fries and diet coke = a happy baby.

Classic Shaun face.

Whenever he's getting ornery, we take off his clothes. Aren't all boys happier when they're naked? Shaun loved playing with the blinds in my apartment and I caught him doing a sexy pose for me.

Ready for some outlet shopping!! Maren and I scored some great deals in San Marcos. Those stores are one of the few things I will miss about Texas.

Coming up... moving and a new puppy!

2 comments:

  1. He gets that classic face from his Grandpa Hazen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you blogged :) And baby's sexy pose is hilarious. Black-mail potential, for sure.

    ReplyDelete