Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 20 - Your favorite Christmas tradition

All right, I'm ready to jump back into this...

I know I've talked about it before, but reading A Christmas Carol every year is my absolute favorite thing we do every year.

I also love being in my parents' house every holiday season. My mom is always baking cinnamon rolls for someone, and I'm usually making batches of toffee to give away. I love to bake and make candy, especially at Christmas time.

This past Christmas, my sister Maren and I spent some time at my Grandma Hazen's house and learned how to make her famous caramel. She only makes it at Christmas time and it is sooooo good. It takes a couple hours of constant stirring, but it's definitely worth the time. It was fun to spend the time with my Grandma too.

I have a lot things that I love about Christmas time, but I think I just love spending time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment