Monday, August 23, 2010

Reminiscing

Five years ago....
I moved to Santa Barbara, California.
I moved in with complete strangers.
My life completely changed.

Some brief highlights of living with Amber and Rosie...
Laughing so hard that I cried over Rosie snapping her belly button.
Riding our bikes to school together.
Project Runway/ANTM nights.
Hanging out in the little room because Kim was sleeping in the big room.
Daaaaavid....
Skinny dipping in the ocean for Amber's 21st birthday.
And many many more....

And even though we all live in different places now and live different lives, I will always cherish the memories of those short 9 months that we lived together.

I love and miss Amber and Rosie

Love,
The Freshman

3 comments:

  1. Oh Ali I just love you too! I think the funniest part of the belly button story is what Rosie did because she laughed so hard. I still crack up years later just thinking about that moment. Those were the best days. Let's have a roommate reunion and rent a cabin and live together for a few weeks just to relive the glory days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better make it a trailer or a tent to recreate the size and space of the Dungeon. Better yet, just come back Santa Barbara.

    Ali-Cat, I love/miss you too, and you're in my thoughts all the time. Jay and I were just talking about how we really regret not spending more time with you and Bryce while you still lived here. Hurry up and finish grad school and then move somewhere within driving distance (yes, Utah is acceptable).

    Amber and I lucked out when we got you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just invited myself to your lovefest.

    It's kind of awesome when random roomies become your best friends.

    Thats all.

    ReplyDelete