Monday, January 24, 2011

Amber Love


Yesterday I had the privilege of spending an entire day with my beloved Amber. Amber and her husband Nathan were in town over the weekend to surprise her best friend Jessie who lives in San Antonio. Since San Antonio is only a couple hours away, they came up to Austin for a day! Frankly we didn't do a whole lot, which is what we do best. We did go out for Texas barbecue at the Salt Lick but then the rest of the day was spent chatting, reminiscing, and watching The Big Bang Theory. Ahh Amber is good for the soul.

2 comments:

  1. And a tear streaks down my sad face. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you took this picture. After we left, I realized that I didn't take any. I didn't want our special Texas moment to be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete