Monday, December 27, 2010

Ski Boot Story

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I certainly did. I flew back to Austin on Christmas Eve and Bryce and I had a great day. I'll give more details about my time home in another post, but I had to share this story first.

The day before I came back to Austin, I went skiing with my parents. I decided to borrow my older sister's ski boots because mine always hurt my feet. So the night before I went and got her boots which were up in the garage in the house she used to live in. When we got to the mountain, I got ready to put my boots on in the locker room. Left foot went in fine. When I put my right foot in, I felt something that felt like sticks or leaves in the toe, so I took my foot out and put my hand in to pull it out. To my HORROR as I began pulling whatever it was out, I discovered that it was a DEAD FREAKING MOUSE. I dropped it and squealed while my parents looked at me like I was crazy. I told them what I had touched and my dad disposed of the mouse in the trash. DISGUSTING. The rest of the day was great, but I still get the heebie jeebies thinking about touching a dead mouse with my bare hands. Looking back it's pretty funny, but oh man, I was freaked out. Hope that gave you a chuckle.

Here's a picture of my dad and I all matchy-match at the end of the ski day.

1 comment:

  1. I called it as soon as I saw the title because it has happened to me too. Heebie-jeebie galore.

    ReplyDelete