Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hold on

No real picture, again. Sorry. If you did have a picture it would be of me sitting at my kitchen table among bunch of open books about Diaghilev and Stravinsky for a paper that's due tomorrow. I am anxiously awaiting the end of the semester. I need a break from everything. Playing the flute has been a little frustrating lately and I'm looking for some time off so that I can fall in love with it again. I'm not one of those people that can just play all day, every day and not get sick of it. I love the flute, don't get me wrong, but I definitely can get burned out, and it's happening now. I'm just holding on until my jury next week and then I'm not going to touch it for a few days (at least).

I'm going home next month for 10 days and I am sooooo excited. I can't wait to relax with my family and have no responsibilities for just a little while. I can make it to May 19... I can make it to May 19... I can make it to May 19...

1 comment:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT! And when it comes, I wish you the most carefree break EVER. You deserve it. Hang in there Ali-Cat.

    ReplyDelete