Tuesday, March 9, 2010

End of February

Two weeks ago we got something very rare for Austin... snow! The flakes were seriously huge and it snowed all day leaving a couple inches on the ground. It all melted the next day but it was so pretty while it lasted.
We also made our first trip (hopefully out of many) to the San Antonio temple. It's a smaller temple but it was so beautiful. We went with our new friends Tash and Keith in our ward. It was a great experience and I can't wait to go back!

So a couple posts ago I talked about The Idea Room and how I wanted to be crafty. She posted this free pattern for a knitted headband and I immediately knew this was going to be my new project. I had just enough leftover white yarn from a past project and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. It was pretty easy too!

See, I told you I'd post photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment